A blog about my music

Submit your photos for the music stage

Monday, September 8, 2008

Get your photos in front of a live music audience. I'm a experimenting Folk/Rock artist actively performing in and around Bend, Oregon. I have recently expanded my live performance to include a projector screen behind me displaying cool photos submitted to a Flikr group.

This is a collaborative effort. If you join I'll send out a call for themed photos such as: Driving, things in orange or water. Each photo will have 5 seconds of screenplay.

The plan is to eventually have a colorful montage for a 2 hour show. That'd take 1440 pictures. A long way to go.

If you think your photo would look cool on stage and you don't mind if I use it, please submit it!

All you need to do is create a flikr account, upload your photos, then join the group and send photo to the group. The the photo will end up on the stage

0 comments: