A blog about my music

Great WILCO show

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Both my wife and I really enjoyed the show last night at Les Schwab Amphitheater. Fleet Foxxxxes opened up and they were really good. I enjoy their 4 part harmonies. Their music is really deep and textured and it was really cool to see them do it live.

WILCO did a great job. The weather was perfect. The band gets better and better every time I see them. My favorite tune was "I'm trying to break your heart."

Jeff Tweedy got to play his Breedlove guitar(s) on the land of their creation (how many does he have???).

I was surprised to see how many thousands of people filled the amphitheater when we were leaving after WILCO's second encore.

Great show. The band has been and continues to be a huge inspiration to me.

0 comments: